Dr. Shane Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 New Bond: I hate guns </font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr /> The actor will wield 007's famous Walther PPK in the movie Casino Royale. But he revealed in OK! magazine: "I hate handguns. Handguns are used to shoot people and as long as they are around, people will shoot each other. "That's a simple fact. I've seen a bullet wound and it was a mess. It was on a shoot and it scared me. Bullets have a nasty habit of finding their target and that's what's scary about them." <hr /></blockquote><font class="post"> Now is there a moral conflict in playing the part of James Bond when one is so anti-gun? Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Dottie Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 Sometimes it seems as though there is really no morality among some, especially if money is involved. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.