Jump to content
ClubAdventist

using ALL CAPS in posts


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Just wondering if anyone else has difficulty reading a post when someone uses ALL CAPS??

I find it VERY difficult to read when large sections of a post is done in all caps. So I seldom read those...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Administrators
Posted

Yes, it is difficult to read; also I have difficulty reading long wordy posts. Perhaps I am just simple but short, to the point are much easier for me to follow.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Posted

I also tend not to read extremely long posts.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

  • Administrators
Posted

I will sometimes use all caps to highlight a word. A whole message like that is shouting.

AND- It is rare that I read anything over 3" in length

So, that makes 4 of us that are not reading some posts.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...