Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted January 15, 2014 Moderators Posted January 15, 2014 Are you getting old? Is dementia looming? Ohio State University has developed a test that will give you an idea as to whether or not dementia is nearing. It is short and can be printed off. To take the test and score it click on: http://medicalcenter.osu.edu/patientcare/healthcare_services/alzheimers/sage-test/Pages/index.aspx It is called the SAGE test. Quote Gregory
CoAspen Posted January 15, 2014 Posted January 15, 2014 Hmmmm, not sure I want to take it! Need all my excuses, but not that big excuse!! Quote
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted January 15, 2014 Members Posted January 15, 2014 Kinda fun... I've never been good with spatial skills, but those were pretty easy... (I'm going to have my mom take the test...) Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Moderators Kevin H Posted January 15, 2014 Moderators Posted January 15, 2014 I wanted to take the test but forgot to take it. Quote
Moderators Kevin H Posted January 15, 2014 Moderators Posted January 15, 2014 I thought about taking the test but forgot to take it. Quote
Moderators Kevin H Posted January 15, 2014 Moderators Posted January 15, 2014 This seems interesting if only I can remember to take it Quote
Administrators Gail Posted January 15, 2014 Administrators Posted January 15, 2014 LOL I had no problem with it Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted January 15, 2014 Administrators Posted January 15, 2014 ...yet Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Moderators Bravus Posted January 16, 2014 Moderators Posted January 16, 2014 Fun to do. Should probably take it along to my doctor for the big general check-up I'm planning for my 50th in a few months. As far as I know I'm still pretty much firing on all cylinders - but would I know if I wasn't? Quote Truth is important
Administrators Naomi Posted January 16, 2014 Administrators Posted January 16, 2014 Such good news ... dementia appears to be one less thing which I have to be concerned. Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.