Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Places You Never Thought You Could Afford in the Caribbean


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Well, in 1983, I "vacationed" on the island of Grenada for 33 days. I stayed just off of the beach and the government picked up the tab! :):)

Some you may have read about it in the newspapers.

:) :)

Gregory

  • Members
Posted

Well, in 1983, I "vacationed" on the island of Grenada for 33 days. I stayed just off of the beach and the government picked up the tab! :):)

Some you may have read about it in the newspapers.

:):)

holy cow! was it that many years ago???

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Moderators
Posted

As I said in my post, it was in 1983.

NOTE: I did not say in my post, it was President Regan who gave me the chance to spend 33 days there at government

expense.

NOTE: For those who want to review the news report of that vacation, here is a Wikipedia report on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada

:)

Gregory

  • Administrators
Posted

Originally Posted By: Gregory Matthews
Well, in 1983, I "vacationed" on the island of Grenada for 33 days. I stayed just off of the beach and the government picked up the tab! :):)

Some you may have read about it in the newspapers.

:):)

holy cow! was it that many years ago???

Seems like it was not long ago doesn't it

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...