Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Miriam has just moved into a lovely new apartment. On her first day there, she meets her next door neighbor by the elevators.

"Hello," she says. "I'm Miriam, your new neighbor."

"Oh, nice to meet you Miriam," replies her neighbor. "I'm Sharon. Welcome to our apartment building. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Well, yes there is, now you ask," replies Miriam. "Can you recommend a doctor in the neighborhood?"

"Of course I can," replies Sharon. "His name is Dr. Epstein and his office is just around the corner."

"Is he a good doctor?" asks Miriam.

"A good doctor? You bet he is," replies Sharon. "If you're ever at death's doorway, he'll quickly pull you through."

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...