Members phkrause Posted March 15, 2014 Members Posted March 15, 2014 A truck driver was driving down the highway when he saw a priest at the side of the road. He stopped to pick up the priest and give him a ride. A ways down the road the driver saw a lawyer on the side of the road. He turned the truck to steer directly toward the lawyer. Then he remembered, "I have a priest in the truck. I can't run down this lawyer," and at the last second he swerved to miss the lawyer. But he heard a thump outside anyway. He looked in his rear-view mirror but didn't see anything. He turned to the priest and said, "Sorry Father, I just missed that lawyer at the side of the road." And the priest said, "Don't worry son, I got him with my door." Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.