Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Old threads...


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

It's interesting to see what C/A members were talking about when they first came on C/A.

If you click on a member's name, then go to "profile," then click on "show user's posts," you'll get a fascinating view of their postings. Some are funny, some are ironic, and some are sad - especially relationship stories that were so full of promise....

The earliest posts I found were from 14 years ago...Kinda weird reading some of those really early ones before I was here. Wow. I4 years ago I was probably the deepest into Magick that I ever was.... I don't often reflect on that...

and I think back to some here who helped me when I was ready to dump the church and go back ... Gregory. Gerry. Gail. HS Denise. Ed. Thanks, guys. grouphug

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Administrators
Posted

I second that :like:

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

  • Administrators
Posted

Me, too :like:

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Members
Posted

It's interesting to see what C/A members were talking about when they first came on C/A.

If you click on a member's name, then go to "profile," then click on "show user's posts," you'll get a fascinating view of their postings. Some are funny, some are ironic, and some are sad - especially relationship stories that were so full of promise....

The earliest posts I found were from 14 years ago...Kinda weird reading some of those really early ones before I was here. Wow. I4 years ago I was probably the deepest into Magick that I ever was.... I don't often reflect on that...

and I think back to some here who helped me when I was ready to dump the church and go back ... Gregory. Gerry. Gail. HS Denise. Ed. Thanks, guys. grouphug

:like::like:

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...