Stan Posted May 27, 2014 Posted May 27, 2014 I think this is funny Quote: beanbag gun to fire five less-lethal beanbag rounds that took the suspect down. Full story here http://www.abbynews.com/news/260617301.html Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Johann Posted May 27, 2014 Posted May 27, 2014 I have never owned a gun. Perhaps one should get a vegetarian type of weapon and use it for protection or to catch burglars? Quote
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted May 27, 2014 Moderators Posted May 27, 2014 I have a son who has fired a bean bag gun. It is effective. Much more humane than firing a lethal round. Quote Gregory
Members phkrause Posted May 27, 2014 Members Posted May 27, 2014 That's Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Administrators Gail Posted May 27, 2014 Administrators Posted May 27, 2014 HEY!!! I was there!! For you who are my Facebook friends you already know about this because I reported it there as it was happening. Hubby and I left the scene when we heard shots. I didn't know they were shooting beanbags. I found out later when I saw the news report. But yes, when you think of it you'd almost expect the shooters to be wearing clowny suits. But they weren't. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
M. T. Cross Posted May 27, 2014 Posted May 27, 2014 I saw that on your FB Gail and was wondering if it was the same incident. Quote
Moderators Jeannieb43 Posted May 27, 2014 Moderators Posted May 27, 2014 Banks in Canada are open on Sundays?? Quote Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....
Stan Posted May 27, 2014 Author Posted May 27, 2014 A number of them are. Something new over the past 5-6 years. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members phkrause Posted May 27, 2014 Members Posted May 27, 2014 TD Banks are open on Sundays here JeannieB, and I think the one that got robbed was a TD Canada, which is a TD Bank. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.