Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Something I'm Thankful For


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

(everyone please chime in with your own!)

(even though we're far from Thanksgiving!)

I'm thankful for having lots of interesting, enjoyable work to do. I sometimes complain about being too busy, but I'd much rather be working than not. I empathise with those who aren't or can't, and am thankful.

Truth is important

  • Administrators
Posted

I am thankful that things are nice in life right now, cause they haven't always been.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Members
Posted

I'm thankful for dogs...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Moderators
Posted

I'm thankful that I just has a wonderful vacation with my 87 year old mother and my son in Norway. Especially since my mom had a stroke in April but had an amazing recovery.

  • Administrators
Posted

I am so thankful for the many undeserved blessings that I enjoy; family, friends, church family, work, home, food, transportation .... shall I continue? bwink Seriously, as Gail said, my life has not always been as it is today and I just thank God daily because I appreciate it so very much.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

  • Moderators
Posted

I'm very thankful for my children. They bring so much joy and fun into my life.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

  • Members
Posted

I'm thankful for a God that has never given up on me. Has help us these last 2 years with our grandchildren, place to live, money where there was none, etc.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I'm extremely thankful for this promise, among many others.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."Romans 8:28 KJV

God/Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

  • Moderators
Posted

I'm thankful for my family -- three children, six grandchildren. They all look after me (from a distance) and come to visit me whenever they can.

I'm thankful for good health. God is good.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...