Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Is this an indication__________


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Posted

LIFEHISCOST

this is very sad for sure

dgrimm60

And it gets worse, or can it?

http://www.examiner.com/article/mother-of-accused-dog-rapist-speaks-out?cid=taboola_inbound

At the age of 13, I was grabbed, dragged to a secluded section of the beach, brutally raped while my back was being gashed open by the jagged rocks my rapist threw me against while raping me, beaten, raped some more & left for dead. That was the early 70s & he walked, not a bit of punishment, not even a charge. He went on to abuse more children, the youngest ones were just 2 years old. He did this for years & was finally caught, his DNA linked & I, being his oldest victim (the rest were not over the age of 4) was finally able to become his worst nightmare. So, I say, I wish I had someone like 0utsp0ken on my side back then & maybe those baby girls & boys would not have suffered at his hands. Maybe I would not have spent years trying to figure out what I had done wrong, what more I could have done to protect those little 2-4 year old children, who couldn't even speak for themselves. Maybe I would have felt like I was worth seeking justice for.

How long does this have to go on before we find the common sense in this scripture.

"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. "John 12:24-26 NKJV

God cares! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...