Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Rob Ford, troubled mayor of Toronto, has paid the city back the renumeration he received while in rehab:

Rob Ford pays back

Last night I was watching an interview with Ford regarding his health. He used the word, "disease" so often that I finally got bothered and turned the channel.

I do wish him a complete recovery. However in last night's talk I got the feeling that he is trying to avoid responsibility for his actions due to his "disease". He didn't need to be excessive with the word. It's like he didn't do anything- it was the disease.

I hope he makes it all the way to sobriety. I just had a gut feeling that he's got a ways to go yet.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...