Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted July 13, 2014 Moderators Posted July 13, 2014 PARADE MAGAZINE recently interviewed Dr. Ben Carson and asked him about his life and whether or not he would run for President in 2016. For the answer see: "Sunday With Ben Carson," PARADE MAGAZINE, July 13, 2014, pages 14 & 15. Quote Gregory
Moderators Bravus Posted July 13, 2014 Moderators Posted July 13, 2014 I reiterate what I said earlier: I suspect he'll put his hand up in the primaries, shine brightly for a brief time and then flame out and be forgotten. Either that, or his 15 minutes of fame will already be well over by then. He's nothing like a viable candidate. Quote Truth is important
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted July 13, 2014 Members Posted July 13, 2014 for those who don't receive the Parade Magazine, and want to read the short interview, you can turn to pages 14/15 HERE Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Moderators Bravus Posted July 13, 2014 Moderators Posted July 13, 2014 Thanks for that, Pam. Quote Truth is important
LifeHiscost Posted July 14, 2014 Posted July 14, 2014 Quote: He's nothing like a viable candidate. And that can be an especially good thing for him. I don't recall Jesus or any of His disciple being called to political office, although Judas probably would have made a better politician than a disciple. God cares! Jesus saves! Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Moderators Kevin H Posted July 14, 2014 Moderators Posted July 14, 2014 I'm afraid that he would be in the same category as Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Dennis Kucinich, and Ralph Nader. Over the past century the Super Rich has developed and taken over the country through the trilateral commission, the Council of Foreign Relations, and the Federal Reserve. They had been growing in power. They thought that Kennedy would give them full power but Kennedy didn't. Kennedy was the last constitutional president of the United States, unless you count the first month of Reagan's presidency. When Kennedy died, Johnson was their man. Every election since has been them picking the two for us to choose from and having 2 sets of presidential advisors, one for the Republican and one for the Democrat. Reagan tried to take the office back but after he was shot he began dancing to their tune and gave them even more power than before. Finally the George W. Bush and Obama presidency has been a complete turn over to the policies of this group. (Notice that Obama did not give us the change he promised, but changed into a Bush. He has not only repealed the policies of George W but has added teeth to what George W. did. Ever notice how the typical Dick Chaney statements tend to sound like "Although I usually don't agree with Obama..." then goes on to praise Obama for what he is doing. How long will he start his talks with that qualifying statement before he just come out and says "I Love Obama, I don't even realize that I'm no longer the Vice President with him in..." I can't believe how people are like sheep. Today because there is a "Democrat" in the white house, we have Democrats who are no longer protesting the things we protested about when Reagan was in, but have embraced them. This is how the Council of Foreign Relations is guiding us all into the same camp and the healing of the deadly wound to the 7th head. People like Ron and Rand Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader and Ben Carlson, whether they are Republican or Democrat, are constitutionalists. The two political parties today are not the Republicans and Democrats, but the Globalists and Constitutionalists. Unless we have either Ron, Rand, Ben, Dennis or Ralph in 2016 we will have a Democrat who will promise to carry on the Obama-Bush policies, or a Republican promising to return us to the Bush-Obama policies. If we are fortunate enough to seen Ben, Ron, Rand, Dennis or Ralph, they would probably be forced to choose a vice president who is a globalist and then we can expect either a presidential death or near death and then seeing them dancing to the globalist's agenda. Quote
Members phkrause Posted July 14, 2014 Members Posted July 14, 2014 I'm in agreement that we really have not had a two party system for some time now!! Not sure I agree with your assessment of the Rands, Nader, etc. I believe personally that Dr Carson would be a little smarter as to get sucked into the political cesspool. I think he'd have the same smarts as Colin Powell or at least speak to him as to the why's that made him decide not to stay in that arena, after the feasco that he went through with the lies that he was fed. Anyway I pray he wont run, but if he does I will pray for him as I have each and every President. They have a difficult job even without any pressure from others. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.