Ted Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 Is a SIRDS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIRDS There must be a conspiracy here... ;-) Quote GnuPG/PGP key: 0xB07F9AAE
LifeHiscost Posted August 23, 2014 Posted August 23, 2014 Not sure this fits here but it reflects my thoughts. "I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all: Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue." 1 Cor 14:18-19 KJV God is Love! Jesus saves! Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Stan Posted August 23, 2014 Posted August 23, 2014 I had no idea.... what can you see with this? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Gail Posted August 23, 2014 Administrators Posted August 23, 2014 Ted! I think that your signature is a SIRDS, too. (I have no idea what a SIRDS is, but what you posted up there, Pi etc, looks like what's in your signature). That is what is in our records. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 24, 2014 Moderators Posted August 24, 2014 His signature looks to me like it is the mathematical constant Pi, expressed in some decimal number that I did not take the time to count. Quote Gregory
Aliensanctuary Posted August 29, 2014 Posted August 29, 2014 In the ostern page view, there are four distinct vertical columns spaced in front of and across the page. They can be seen by focusing beyond the screen. That might result in looking cross-eyed. Quote The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.