Stan Posted September 3, 2014 Posted September 3, 2014 Can someone please see if you can respond to this Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted September 3, 2014 Members Posted September 3, 2014 I can see it Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Stan Posted September 3, 2014 Author Posted September 3, 2014 thanks my friend... got a lot of redesigning etc to do.... pretty much all the data transferred over,, Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted September 3, 2014 Members Posted September 3, 2014 looks pretty good... the layout resembles an old forum I belonged to a number of years ago... I think it will work very well! Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
TruthSeeker123 Posted September 3, 2014 Posted September 3, 2014 I like the new board. I had trouble replying to this thread on the mobile site so I'm responding on the full version. Quote
Stan Posted September 3, 2014 Author Posted September 3, 2014 thanks will put that on my list of things to fix. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted September 3, 2014 Moderators Posted September 3, 2014 Hi Quote Gregory
Stan Posted September 3, 2014 Author Posted September 3, 2014 Hi backkk thanks... There is a lot of work left to do here before we have the finished product. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators LynnDel Posted September 3, 2014 Moderators Posted September 3, 2014 It's nice to have a fast mobile version. Thanks! LD Quote LD
Stan Posted September 3, 2014 Author Posted September 3, 2014 New members can crest an account in 3 seconds using their Facebook account Mobile is sooooooooo nice Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted September 3, 2014 Administrators Posted September 3, 2014 I think I like it! Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted September 3, 2014 Moderators Posted September 3, 2014 I just changed my mind. Delete my comment here.. Quote Gregory
Moderators LynnDel Posted September 3, 2014 Moderators Posted September 3, 2014 I prefer to have the posts in chronological order, top to bottom, especially for all those threads where I haven't been able to keep up and have to do a marathon of reading. Otherwise I'd have to read upsidedown. Goes to show -- you can't please everyone! Quote LD
LifeHiscost Posted September 3, 2014 Posted September 3, 2014 Can someone please see if you can respond to this I'm still working at figuring it out but I'm sure i'll figure it out sooner or later. What would be the best thing to do to get full instructions on one page? Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Liz Posted September 3, 2014 Posted September 3, 2014 Just trying this out. I'm a little lost. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Daryl Posted September 4, 2014 Posted September 4, 2014 So you finally made the move from UBB Threads. I haven't decided to do that yet. Quote In His Love, Mercy & Grace Daryl http://www.maritime-sda-online.com https://www.pugwashsdachurch.org/media?page=1&sort_by=Date&is_ascending=0&search=&tags=&presenter=
Stan Posted September 4, 2014 Author Posted September 4, 2014 This has so many option that we have been waiting for. Including new members can sign in with their Facebook, google or twitter account (and more) If you use an iPhone it has an iPhone app built into the software.. this was the one blacksda was using, and it has continue to grow and develop. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.