Jump to content
ClubAdventist

True Story


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

A college roomate is  in Denver and he and I have been e-mailing about getting together.

 

This morning I got the following message from him:

 

 


I wonder if you have been getting my emails. The wife here doesn't work very well.

 

 

My response:

 

 


Well, if you have been asking your wife to deliver the messages to me, I can understand why she may not be working very well.

 

Frankly, if it were me, I would use wi-fi.

 

I could not resist saying the above.

Gregory

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...