Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Adventist Podcasts?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Greetings all, 

 

Just wondering if there is a site where you can go to download sermons by popular Adventist ministries to your iPod? I have located some Joe Crews material yet it appears to be listen online only, and would like to try and download them so that I can listen to them at the gym. any ideas? - I tried iTunes without any luck. 

  • Members
Posted

have you googled "Adventist podcasts"?  there appears to be a BUNCH available for download, including the Loma Linda University Church, Pioneer Memorial, and lots of others, including some in Australia.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Administrators
Posted

I like Audioverse. There is an app for that

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

So I tried the Google search and came up with a number of SDA church sites that offer podcasts of their weekly sermon which is great, yet I am more looking for material that is popular and shared on 3ABN and so forth, ideally I would like the sermon series by Joe Crews that I found on their website. 

 

Tony Campolo has a radio show and they record the program and then offer it as a free podcast via iTunes. I think iTunes is an ideal platform for this type of thing because of the sheer number of people that use it and the fact that its reliable and so forth. 

 

Having said that I will keep trawling through what I have Googled and see what I can come up with and will re-post it here if I can get to success on it! 

  • Administrators
Posted

They may be hard to find since Joe Crews is no longer speaker director of Amazing Facts (He died some years ago), at least not in electronic format. I know his son, so I will check to see if he knows if they are available.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Posted

Cheers Tom, that would be great, I think his material would be a great opportunity for outreach if it were made available in some modern formats!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...