Members phkrause Posted November 18, 2014 Members Posted November 18, 2014 Sarah was getting ready to go out on a “Shidduch date”. She called her friend Rachel. “Hi Rachel, I’m about to get picked up for my date, can you call me in a half hour just in case it’s going bad? If you hear in my voice that it’s not going well, tell me my grandmother is not feeling well. Thanks.” David picked Sarah up and sure enough, the date wasn’t going well. Half an hour into the date, Sarah’s phone rang. “I’m sorry David, but my grandmother’s not feeling well and she’s asked me to go home and check on her.” “No problem!” said David with a big grin. “In a few more minutes I was going to have a leak in my apartment!” Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.