Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Good Time for a Robbery


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Moishe owns one of the most popular menswear shops in Brooklyn. But one night, his shop is broken into and a lot of his best clothes are stolen.

When he hears what has happened, Moishe's friend Heshy goes to see him.

"Oy vey Moishe," says Heshy, "I've just heard that your shop was broken into and many items were stolen. What a terrible thing to have happened to such a nice guy like you. You must be terribly upset."

"Well to be honest, Heshy," says Moishe, "I'm not really as worried as you think I might be."

"So nu Moishe, why is that?" asks Heshy.

"Well I was lucky," replies Moishe. "The thief broke into my store and stole my items at a very good time."

"Surely no time is a good time for a robbery?" says Heshy. "Why was this a good time for you?"

"Because on the day of the break-in, I had just marked everything down by 40%" replies Moishe.

 

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...