Members phkrause Posted January 12, 2015 Members Posted January 12, 2015 When Mrs. Epstein arrived at school for her daughter’s parent-teacher conference, the teacher seemed a bit flustered, especially when she started telling me that my little Rachel didn’t always pay attention in class and was sometimes a little flighty. "For example, she’ll do the wrong page in the workbook," the teacher explained, "and I’ve even found her sitting at the wrong desk." "I don’t understand," I replied defensively. "Where could she have gotten that?" The teacher went on to reassure me that my daughter was still doing fine in school and was sweet and likable. Finally, after a pause, she added, "By the way, Mrs. Epstein, our appointment was tomorrow." Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.