Stan Posted January 18, 2015 Posted January 18, 2015 You will enjoy these ideas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTz4Nhgm_SQ#t=174 Gail and Naomi 2 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Gail Posted January 18, 2015 Administrators Posted January 18, 2015 Great tips! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted January 18, 2015 Administrators Posted January 18, 2015 Cool! Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.