Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Ordering Around


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Kelly, Stacey and Tracy were on the first trip to Israel and they went out for dinner on their first night there.

“Could I have the onion soup?” Kelly asked the waiter.

“What are you talking about!?” said their waiter Itzik. “Who comes to Israel to get the onion soup? Get the shawarma!”

“Oh, OK” said Kelly agreeably. “You know better than I do.”

Stacey was next. “I was thinking of getting a Caesar salad with a side of fries.”

“That’s ridiculous,” said Itzik. “You are not in America. You should get the shakshuka.”

“OK, why not,” said Stacey.

“What about you?” Itzik motioned to Tracy.

“Well,” said Tracy, “You seem to know the menu better than I do. Why don’t you recommend something?”

“Recommend?” said Itzik. “You think I have time to recommend right in the middle of dinner hour?”

 

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...