Members phkrause Posted January 26, 2015 Members Posted January 26, 2015 Shmuli Horowitz was having a garage sale and invited some of his neighbors to sell their wares at his place as well. One of Shmuli’s neighbors, Brent Mathews, took four tires over and was asking $30 apiece. Brent needed to leave for a few minutes, so he asked Shmuli to watch the tires for me. "Sure," Shmuli said, "but if someone offers less, how low are you willing to go?" "Try your best for more, but I guess I’d be willing to accept $15," Brent said, and left. When Brent returned, his tires were gone. "How much did you get for them?" Brent asked excitedly. "Fifteen dollars each." "Who bought them?" "I did!" Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.