Jump to content
ClubAdventist

How trains clear snow in Canada.


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

hi5   Coo!!

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Members
Posted

I counted over 100 cars!! Wow, I've always loved watching trains. Very :cool1:

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

I know. I can remember traveling across the country and seeing trains so long you could not count the cars. Some would have at least 3, 4 and 5 engines.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Administrators
Posted

I wish we had that much snow. We got gypped this last winter.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Members
Posted

Its not over yet!

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Moderators
Posted

I wish we had that much snow. We got gypped this last winter.

We'll send you ours if we get any!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...