Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Trying to Please Mama


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted
The first woman was elected U.S. president. She called her mom to make sure she was coming to the inauguration.

"I don’t know, dear. What would I wear?”

"Don’t worry, Mom. I’ll send a designer to help you.”

"But you know I need special foods for my diet.”

"Mom, I’m going to the president. I can get you the food you need.”

"But how will I get there?”

"I’ll send a limo, Mom. Just come!”

"OK, OK, if it makes you happy.”

The great day came, and Mama was seated with the future cabinet members. She nudged the man on her right. “See that girl, the one with her hand on the Bible? Her brother’s a doctor!”

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...