Jump to content
ClubAdventist

7 Things I've Learned About Transferring My Faith to My Kids


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted
Mother and Minister

After twenty-seven years of raising kids, I’ve put on a lot of miles in my adventure as a mom. I birthed five, strong-willed, independent-thinking young men beginning with my firstborn in 1984. Being the mom of five busy boys, my thoughts were often occupied with ever-breeding laundry, sticky kitchen floors, dwindling groceries, school work and sports’ injuries, but my overriding mission and passion has always been more about imparting my beliefs to my five growing sons than simply managing my loud, action-packed household.

 

My faith is a big part of my life – so big that I’ve been serving churches as a pastor’s wife for more years than I’ve been raising my kids. My duel role as mother and minister has taught me a whole lot about transferring my faith to the next generation.

Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/Galleries/7-Things-Ive-Learned-About-Transferring-My-Faith-to-My-Kids.aspx#gL3rBBHYJIgmuW4l.99

 

ps:we can replace "Mother" with Father, Grandma, Grandpa, or whomever might be raising them.

 

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...