Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted April 17, 2015 Moderators Posted April 17, 2015 See: http://atoday.org/from-the-subtropics-to-the-subarctics-serving-god.html Quote Gregory
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted April 17, 2015 Administrators Posted April 17, 2015 It certainly seems so to me! Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Members phkrause Posted April 18, 2015 Members Posted April 18, 2015 AMEN Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Johann Posted April 22, 2015 Posted April 22, 2015 When the Lord calls - who are we to object? An amazing story Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.