Jump to content
ClubAdventist

In case your finding life___________


Recommended Posts

Posted

And just in case this is eliminated from that dream world, here it is again.

Sometimes I answer a single post without paying attention to which forum I'm on. Sorry about that. Those who think they can think without having had a predecessor think that same thought before them, I think are sadly saddled with deficient thoughts and I think will someday have second thoughts about their thoughtlessness.

God is Love!  Jesus saves!  :D.

Lift Jesus up!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...