Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

I'm unhappy to see the announcement today that Ben Carson has entered the race for president of the United States.

His radical rightwing rhetoric may be mistaken for Seventh-day Adventist doctrine, I'm afraid.

And of course he hasn't a chance of winning.   What kind of financial support do you think he's receiving, to do this expensive venture?

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Posted

Probably a nice guy and smart in his field, but no match for the killer sharks waiting out there unless he wears a clown suit so no one will take him seriously.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451
 

  • 4 months later...
Posted

i was told today that Ben Carson is ahead of the runners up to Donald Trump.  I guess the fox news adherent thought he was very well-lliked as a candidate.

Posted

i was told today that Ben Carson is ahead of the runners up to Donald Trump.  I guess the fox news adherent thought he was very well-lliked as a candidate.

The story I heard was that Carson and Trump are tied in Iowa polls. The politicians are far back. This could get to be an interesting race and also reflects a serious party member dissatisfaction with politicians. Would be quite the thing if an SDA was POTUS. I can see everyone rereading Revelation to see if Carson is mentioned!

                          >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

*****************************************************************************

    And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

       --Shakespeare from Hamlet

*****************************************************************************

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

  • Members
Posted

From what I've heard he is tied with Trump in Iowa polls. Also heard and I've posted a link to where its mentioned that he is the most trusted of all the candidates.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...