Stan Posted May 11, 2015 Posted May 11, 2015 gotta ask WHY? yet it is cool that he figured that out. B/W Photodude 1 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
B/W Photodude Posted May 12, 2015 Posted May 12, 2015 Long time Mac User and still keep a classic Mac machine to run classic software. That is so cool about Mac Os 6 running on an Android. It seems to be running on an emulator and who would take the time to build the emulator before trying to run Sys6 on a smart watch? I guess all kinds of people do stuff just to do it. Yeah, it seems so wrong, but many Mac Users went nuts when Jobs put the Intel chip in the Mac. Working out OK though! I remember my first computer ran at 25 mhz. Now running at 3 ghz! Some cameras now take such big pictures that 3 of them would have filled up my first computers hard drive. I still do usenet, although most people including a lot of people involved in setting up machines at don't even know what that is! Quote >>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<< ***************************************************************************** And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. --Shakespeare from Hamlet ***************************************************************************** Bill Liversidge Seminars The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism
Stan Posted May 12, 2015 Author Posted May 12, 2015 beofre I had a mac, I had an apple 2c and apple 2e. those where the days.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.