Stan Posted May 23, 2015 Posted May 23, 2015 (edited) Edited May 23, 2015 by Stan Liz 1 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Gail Posted May 23, 2015 Administrators Posted May 23, 2015 On the iPad the forums appear in 2 columns Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Stan Posted May 23, 2015 Author Posted May 23, 2015 screen shot please, you should be able to upload that. THANKS Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members phkrause Posted May 23, 2015 Members Posted May 23, 2015 Yep! Is this new? or not suppose to be this way?? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
LifeHiscost Posted May 23, 2015 Posted May 23, 2015 On my PC there are 4 forums across withe the 5th entitle Humor under the row of 4 and to the left. Shabbat Shalom! God is Love! Jesus saves! Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Stan Posted May 23, 2015 Author Posted May 23, 2015 OK, so I just tested it and it depends how wide a persons screen is... This is new... testing it out... To my surprise and for no good reason, I can post faster on this layout,, 2 seconds rather than 14 seconds Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted May 23, 2015 Author Posted May 23, 2015 Thanks,,.... I know people generally do not like change, we see an uproar whenever Facebook changes... BUT interested in thoughts on this new layout, and by layout I mean similar to what Aubrey posted above.. Outta Here 1 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted May 24, 2015 Author Posted May 24, 2015 ok, so is everyone back to this one now? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted May 24, 2015 Author Posted May 24, 2015 the speed seems to be back Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
joeb Posted May 26, 2015 Posted May 26, 2015 (edited) I've had some technical issues with the updated software but that is to be expected. However, it's the interface that I really do not like. It reminds me of the interface Windows8 and Gnome have changed to and I dislike both them intensely. Why the page has to be taken up in great big icons I'll never understand. Are people really too stupid to read and they require great big pictures to understand the interface? Edited May 26, 2015 by joeb Quote Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.Alexis de Tocqueville
Administrators Naomi Posted May 26, 2015 Administrators Posted May 26, 2015 I am trying, but I REALLY do not like the new layout!!! Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Members phkrause Posted May 27, 2015 Members Posted May 27, 2015 I don't mind it at all. At least when its 1 column as it is right now. Don't like the 2 columns. The one thing I miss is the preview tab. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
joeb Posted May 27, 2015 Posted May 27, 2015 I don't mind it at all. At least when its 1 column as it is right now. Don't like the 2 columns. The one thing I miss is the preview tab. I am in total agreement with you on the preview tab. It makes it so much easier to proofread long posts and thus eliminates a lot of typos,misspellings, and punctuation errors. phkrause 1 Quote Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.Alexis de Tocqueville
joeb Posted May 27, 2015 Posted May 27, 2015 The interface, as it is right now, is not bad. I don't mind it at all. It eliminates having to scroll down a page, seemingly forever, to find something. phkrause 1 Quote Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.Alexis de Tocqueville
Stan Posted May 30, 2015 Author Posted May 30, 2015 iPad post test Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Bruce Davey Posted May 30, 2015 Posted May 30, 2015 Hi, I am not seeing new layout .I am not able to click thru to threads from my weekly email. I have reset my pass word. I am in Australia. Thanks Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.