Stan Posted May 29, 2015 Posted May 29, 2015 (edited) Edited May 29, 2015 by Stan phkrause, CoAspen, D. Allan and 2 others 5 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
D. Allan Posted May 29, 2015 Posted May 29, 2015 Amen! Amen! Naomi and Stan 2 Quote dAb O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
Administrators Naomi Posted May 29, 2015 Administrators Posted May 29, 2015 Just as true today as it was yesterday!!! Make that Three Amens!!! Stan 1 Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Outta Here Posted May 29, 2015 Posted May 29, 2015 I can tolerate that statement. I don't agree with it entirely, but I can tolerate it and let it stand. Stan 1 Quote
LifeHiscost Posted May 29, 2015 Posted May 29, 2015 But that doesn't mean I agree with all of his theology. …15even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.... 27"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.…John 10 God is Love! Jesus saves! Stan 1 Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Moderators Bravus Posted May 29, 2015 Moderators Posted May 29, 2015 Perhaps. My view is that unless you are in a relationship with someone, you have no right to have an opinion on their lifestyle. And if you *are* in a relationship with them, you must accept that they have exactly as much right to have an opinion on your lifestyle.(and then add in to that the Bible's specific criteria for judgement, and its injunctions against judgement) Quote Truth is important
bonnie Posted May 29, 2015 Posted May 29, 2015 The bible does not say you are to wander thru life without opinions.Or actions that at times you take because of those opinions. My husband and I made many "judgments" as to the lifestyle of those we wanted our sons to be influenced by.That is different than "judging" their fitness or chance at eternal life. Stan 1 Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
LifeHiscost Posted May 29, 2015 Posted May 29, 2015 The bible does not say you are to wander thru life without opinions.Or actions that at times you take because of those opinions. My husband and I made many "judgments" as to the lifestyle of those we wanted our sons to be influenced by.That is different than "judging" their fitness or chance at eternal life. 12.....work out your salvation with fear and trembling; 13for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.…Philippians 2 God is Love! Jesus saves! Stan 1 Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.