Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

At one of my favorite places - Rusty Acres.  I sit out on the deck right now listening to the evening sounds of birds as daylight fades into a Sabbath rest.  Saw a baby bluebird.  A young blue bird of happiness.

  • Like 2

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

  • Members
Posted

At home relaxing and having a quiet evening, with my daughter, the mother of our grandchildren, baby sitting. Finally the joys of being grandparents for the first time in months. :praise: the Lord. :)

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

In Belleville church.  Our new latest choir is singing for the first time and I am a little nervous.  It is only the responses, but we are a motley bunch!

Posted

Home. Right where the Good Lord planted me. :flower:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...