Neil D Posted June 5, 2015 Posted June 5, 2015 http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/04/drop-everything-national-doughnut-day-is-tomorrow/ for those who need a reminder and to torment those who desire one....:-) Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
GayatfootofCross Posted June 5, 2015 Posted June 5, 2015 lol! I can't tell you last time I had a donut. Now I want one! Quote For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for You to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️? " If you tarry 'til you're better You will never come at all " .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved Glen Campbell If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite." Romeo and Juliet
Members phkrause Posted June 6, 2015 Members Posted June 6, 2015 After I read or heard once how long a donut takes to digest, I stopped eating them. I used to love them and could eat a half dozen easily by myself. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Aliensanctuary Posted June 6, 2015 Posted June 6, 2015 I would like to place an order for a dozen of the doughnuts with raspberry filling, and a dozen with crème filling. Thank you. Quote The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.