Stan Posted June 24, 2015 Posted June 24, 2015 some here can read this. http://adventist.ca/3dissue/lemessager/02-04/index.html Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted June 25, 2015 Author Posted June 25, 2015 Well thank you Here is the English product for the month.. it is heavier on aboriginal than we usually have. I like that. http://www.adventist.ca/3dissue/messenger/84-7/index.html Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
D_Bishop Posted June 25, 2015 Posted June 25, 2015 I know a little Spanish, but I am not close to being fluent in it. I took one class in French long time ago, but I didn't follow up on that. If you know French you can travel just about anywhere and communicate. I worked part time in a pizza restaurant. There were these two coworkers there. One was a black guy from Mali, in W Africa. The other was this arabic guy from N Africa, Morocco, or Algeria, I can't remember which country. They both spoke several languages including english with heavy accents. When they didn't mind you knowing they would speak english. If they wanted to discuss something without you knowing, they would switch to french. Stan 1 Quote
Stan Posted June 26, 2015 Author Posted June 26, 2015 I only know a few words in French... have a great team that puts this together..and translates what I need to have translated. Stan 1 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Naomi Posted June 26, 2015 Administrators Posted June 26, 2015 Yes, it is impressive ... congrats to you and your team Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.