Jump to content
ClubAdventist

UnNoticed by GOD? Robin Williams


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

These things do not go unnoticed by JESUS!

:)

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Robin Williams May Have Had His Problems, But This Is Amazing.

19 COMMENTS
...
...
 
 
Edited by GayatfootofCross

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

 

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

 

  • Administrators
Posted

Yes, there are other similar stories of his genuineness and down to earth qualities and generosity with his time.   Not an ordinary celebrity.  a significant part of his film Toys was filmed on the wheat farm of my brother's in-laws.  My brother said that during down time while other actors would retreat to their trailers, Robin would often be hanging out with the crew and my brother's family, joking and telling stories.  He seemed to just love people.

  • Like 3

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...