Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Critter Stories


Recommended Posts

Posted

One incident I remember living on the ranch was when a pig was slaughtered.

The animal was slaughtered in full view of its companions tho I made sure not to be anywhere, ever, in viewing distance. Such things break my heart. Animals are for studying, befriending, loving, comforting, helping.

Later I went out with the surviving companions running to the fence as I neared squealing their hearts out. I could swear they were telling me what had happened, an incident they were none too happy with. I could only console as best I knew how.  So sad, nor will I ever forget that, nor other incidents, that show how close to human critters truly are as noted by EGW.

 

  • Like 2

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...