Stan Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 When I stay in the Hotel Chain I do, I can never see this site http://www.presstv.com It internet is looked after by a USA proxy. Just wondering if others living in the US can see that? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted September 6, 2015 Author Posted September 6, 2015 FWIW I believe that new site is sponsored by the Iranian Gov't or supporters of such. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted September 6, 2015 Members Posted September 6, 2015 I can view it.. I think you're correct about it being Iran-sponsored....the site is very anti-Israel, with lots of pro-Iranian propaganda Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Members phkrause Posted September 6, 2015 Members Posted September 6, 2015 I can view it also Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted September 6, 2015 Moderators Posted September 6, 2015 I can view it. Quote Gregory
Stan Posted September 6, 2015 Author Posted September 6, 2015 OK thanks, it must be the Internet provider of the Hilton chain the blocks it. They use to block http://www.cubanews.ain.cu until recently Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Naomi Posted September 6, 2015 Administrators Posted September 6, 2015 Perhaps you are correct and the Hilton chain is blocking it ... I can access it. You probably would chose not to view it as it is definitely filled with pro-Iranian propaganda Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.