Stan Posted December 7, 2015 Posted December 7, 2015 When I want to be intellectually challenged, and affirmed about Christianity. This is the one I go to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0QM-DaOZtM Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
8thdaypriest Posted December 7, 2015 Posted December 7, 2015 Wonderful!! Simulating. Thanks. I was not familiar with this teacher. Quote 8thdaypriest
Stan Posted December 7, 2015 Author Posted December 7, 2015 I had the privilege to meet with him a few months ago, (myself and our head church lawyer in Canada) We were in line with others who wanted photo ops, and everyone was getting a few seconds of time, when we told him we were with the Adventist Church and www.irla.ca we had some most interesting conversations that could have gone on for a long time. We ended up moving it along as we got 'the look' from the people behind is in line. I can say this, he is very 'friendly' towards Adventists and what we stand for. I was surprised he even know about us. More could be said, but that will have to be more another day. Hew has lots of youtube.com to ponder. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.