Jump to content
ClubAdventist

being useful sometimes hurts!


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

:)

12495221_1023916217665604_88296302293741

  • Like 3

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Posted

lol'yes

yes it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

 

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

 

Posted

oh i SO relate to that woman!!!!

 

I am only 47 but my spine is that of an 80-90 year old woman!!!

Posted
3 minutes ago, Femster said:

oh i SO relate to that woman!!!!

 

I am only 47 but my spine is that of an 80-90 year old woman!!!

:sad:

 

May the Joy of the Lord be your Strength!

I am so sorry Femster!

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

 

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

 

Posted

My body might fail me, but it wont dampen my spirit forever!!!

 

I so want Jesus to come soon- s if i am deemed as worthy to enter the Kingdom, there will be no more pain, no more sickness, no more depression or other health problems. I will willing ly serve God for eternity when He cures me of this.

 

this is an MRI of my spine:

 

MRI LUMBAR SPINE 0004.jpg

MRI LUMBAR SPINE 0003.jpg

MRI LUMBAR SPINE 0002.jpg

MRI LUMBAR SPINE 0001.jpg

Posted

i know it is not easy to share so freely here such personal issues

I have health issues i don't talk about

I am sure many of us do

Oh how we need to love on each other and pray for each other here

Let not our differences keep us apart in mind and heart.

We are all more alike than not.

Femster,I don't know how you do what you do!

It looks ghastly!

Yet you still trust in Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen!

 

 

2 hours ago, Femster said:

 

 

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

 

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

 

Posted
2 hours ago, GayatfootofCross said:

i know it is not easy to share so freely here such personal issues

I have health issues i don't talk about

I am sure many of us do

Oh how we need to love on each other and pray for each other here

Let not our differences keep us apart in mind and heart.

We are all more alike than not.

Femster,I don't know how you do what you do!

It looks ghastly!

Yet you still trust in Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen!

 

 

 

Amen! i know he has a reason for my back being so bad, Maybe its to tel my story abut how Satan tried to kil me TWICE in a 48 hour period- the last time i attended a women's retrest.

  • Members
Posted

uh...on the OP, it's not her back that hurts.. lol

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Posted
7 hours ago, Femster said:

Amen! i know he has a reason for my back being so bad, Maybe its to tel my story abut how Satan tried to kil me TWICE in a 48 hour period- the last time i attended a women's retrest.

Femster, last Friday my wife and I picked up a couple obviously in need on the street and homeless. They, a man and a woman it was deduced were our divine appointment as I had a couple of bucks left over after some grocery shopping. However after stopping and spending some time talking to them, it could be seen there was no way that amount of cash was going to meet their need so after determining they needed transportation to a place some 130 miles away, to make connections with more help, we asked if we could help them get to their spot.

After the load up and knowing we had enough gas and money to make it there and back. we spent most of the down trip, talking and sharing with each other about how Jesus was an ever present help. Jim let me know that he had just had prayer before we showed  up, asking God to help them get through the night. He had concluded we were that heaven sent angel. What a joy to know we can work in concert with the heavenly host. 

The next day Jim called to ask if we had made iit home safely since he knew we had no map, telling us when he talked to us he would be contacting the body of believers we had mentioned that he might find further support. I was able to relate a circumstance that occurred on our way home where I lost almost total control, going downhill on a wash boardy incline and crying out in fearful desperation to our Lord, just the words, "Lord, no!' about 3 or 4 times, and the car just immediately straitened out and after only a stop by a policeman (not even a threat of a ticket) we made it home safely.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.....2 Timothy 3
 
We have this promise.
 
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.....1 John 4
 
Where ever we are willing to be used, Jesus will use us, for His honor and glory.
 
  God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D
  • Like 2

Lift Jesus up!!

  • Members
Posted

as with so many other threads, this one's been....

threadjacked.GIF.42260370b52b85666bb95d7   

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Posted

You know...we could look at the pic you posted as a metaphor......sometimes people need a pain in the tush to be useful....inflicted by others!!!

 

  • Like 1
  • Members
Posted

sometimes it's nice just to have a lighthearted thread... :)

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Posted

The old ladies in the OP may be using acupuncture to create a little pain in order to forget another bigger one. That might be something Femster could try when her lower back is really bothering her. 

  • Like 1

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...