Moderators Gerr Posted January 5, 2016 Moderators Posted January 5, 2016 (True story) In 2014 my wife and I went on a tour of France with Grand European Travel. Our tour bus was 2/3 full of Americans from different parts of the USA. Our guide wanted to know what our food preferences were so he would know how to arrange meals at the restaurants. I thought I could spare lengthy explanations by just saying, "Kosher". A Jew from Kansas overheard it and incredulously asked, "Kosher? Really? You don't look Jewish!" (I am Asian). So I smiled and said, "Would you like to see the sign of Abraham?" phkrause and Stan 2 Quote
Stan Posted January 5, 2016 Posted January 5, 2016 Kosher food is not the best tasting food at all. Try to avoid being in Israel over passover, that is even worse. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Jeannieb43 Posted January 5, 2016 Moderators Posted January 5, 2016 I don't think Gerry was referring to food when he talked about "the sign of Abraham"...... Nan and phkrause 2 Quote Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....
Stan Posted January 5, 2016 Posted January 5, 2016 LOL thanks,,,, I just got it after reading your post. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members phkrause Posted January 5, 2016 Members Posted January 5, 2016 Kosher food doesn't taste good??? Than you really haven't tasted my relatives cooking, and unfortunately you probably never will! All the good cooks are not alive anymore, except for my Mom, but she's 90 now and doesn't cook that often anymore. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.