Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Adventist Today Website


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

January 12, 2016

The Adventist Today website is closing for as much as 48 hours.  The exact times will depend upon where you live.  In some areas it may only be 24 hours.

The purpose will be to move to another host server and to do a substantial upgrade.

 

 

Gregory

Posted

Greg, I get amazed at how you are up-to-date and are informed about stuff that interests us. Good-an-ya, mate.

  • Members
Posted

Not to diminish Gregory's post, but I believe he gets there newsletter.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Grin....

.....not to diminish phk's good comment, but a sneaky insert of a 'there' appeared when the inserting of a 'their' would have been closer to better semantics. However, there are unending possibilities of goofing up in the typing world.

  • Members
Posted

LOL aka, my worst subject was and is English. They claim its because I was not born in this country, but my brother never had a problem. But than he was like 9 when we came here, and I was 3 1/2, so I already was speaking my mother tongue, which I have since just about lost. Not an excuse, :)

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Happy moments!     Praise God!

Difficult moments!    Seek God!

Quiet moments!       Worship God!

Painful moments!     Trust God!

Every Moment!          Thank God!       The Talleys

 

God is Love!~Jesus saves!    

Lift Jesus up!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...