Jump to content
ClubAdventist

FREE OFFER! :)


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.2a5335b5b010603360c97daAt where I work we just got in these cute little KJV New Testaments. What is awesome about these pocket Bibles is that all the promises are highlighted for easy access.

I would like to share them with you FREE of charge! Quantities are limited, but if you would like one of these cute little pocket NTs, PM me with your address. 

Quantities are limited and I am limited for postage. But I am trusting God to provide.

 

 

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...