Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Lonnie got Married!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

While the pics were great, and the bride and groom were superb looking, I have a question....

Who is Lonnie and what is his relationship to C/A, except as, what I can only describe, as a lurker???? dizzy.gif

IOWs, Lonnie, if you are reading this, please introduce yourself and your bride and let us become aquainted with you...

And if Lonnie can not respond to this, I will take any person who can describe his relitaionship to C/A.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

Erhm... I think, although I am totally unsure, that Lonnie may be connected to Stan in some way....

Son maybe?

And I offer my somewhat befuddled congratulations....

Clio <---- Wandering off, certain congratulations are in order but unsure of whom she has congratulated.... dizzy.gif

A heart where He alone has first place.

Posted

Lonnie comes to chat sometimes, and he posts as well! Congratulations Lon!

Posted

Congratulations, Lonnie! Great pictures!

Halfstep Denise cool.gif

"If you're all God has, is God in trouble?

-- Dr. Frederick K.C. Price

  • Moderators
Posted

Neil if you go into Search and put Lonnie's name into the Username box, you will find what Lonnie has posted.

You and your bride look great Lonnie, congratulations and God's blessings on your marriage.

Posted

Quote:

Neil if you go into Search and put Lonnie's name into the Username box, you will find what Lonnie has posted.


I did, and got nothin'.....maybe I did it wrong...?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Moderators
Posted

Check the time range of the search, he has not posted since July so if you ask for searches up to one year you will see what he has submitted.

  • Administrators
Posted

Well, congratulations to Lonnie!!! May you have many many years of bliss

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...