Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Even though there are some anomalies I wish it did not have, there are so many great things about my Church, the Seventh-day Adventist Church that I love with passion.

I enjoy spending time with our GC President as I did last week in China.

I am thrilled by how our Church in China is moving forward, including broadcasting the Chinese Hope Channel all over China.

I recall when the Yugoslavian Civil War came to an end, and how that battered yet great city of Sarajevo decided to spend the first Saturday celebrating and giving thanks to the Seventh-day Adventist Church, they were going to have a celebration of the "war is Over' and postponed that a week, to thank our Church for what they did.

That list goes on and on.

 

JOINING it was one of the best things I have done in my life.

  • Like 3

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

And it can all be ascribed to Jesus and the Glory of God.

5"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. ....John 15

…15"No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. 16"You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. ...John 15

.....let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.....Hebress 12

31"So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. 32"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place.… Luke 21

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...