Members phkrause Posted April 2, 2016 Members Posted April 2, 2016 Kenneth Cox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmkDmqSAS-8&list=PL84E674CE3901843C These really answered a lot of questions I had! Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
LifeHiscost Posted April 10, 2016 Posted April 10, 2016 On 4/2/2016 at 7:52 PM, phkrause said: Kenneth Cox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmkDmqSAS-8&list=PL84E674CE3901843C These really answered a lot of questions I had! Rather than start another separate topic on end time events, I would like to say this added discussion is well rounded, and I definitely believe Spirit led and insightful discussion of present day events relating to the time of Jesus' coming, the best of which I'm aware. Sorry for the second image. I don't seem to be able to get rid of it. phkrause 1 Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Members phkrause Posted April 12, 2016 Author Members Posted April 12, 2016 How come you have it twice?? Anyway, its almost 2 hours, so I will wait until Shabbos to watch it! Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted June 18, 2016 Author Members Posted June 18, 2016 Well I finally watched it and I'm glad I did. It was right on. I pray that others take the time also to watch. Thanks for sharing LHC Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted June 18, 2016 Author Members Posted June 18, 2016 I also watched #10 from the OP link, "When a Woman will Rule." Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.