Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted June 11, 2016 Moderators Posted June 11, 2016 If Donald Trump is elected President, it will be the first time in history that a billionaire has moved into public housing from which an African American has just moved out. Tom Wetmore and phkrause 2 Quote Gregory
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted June 11, 2016 Administrators Posted June 11, 2016 And a delicious irony, all things considered! phkrause 1 Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.