Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Happy Sabbath?


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Happy Sabbath everyone.  May you have a blessed day.

For whatever reason, which I do not understand, when I got up this morning, I thought that it was Sunday.  So, I went about preparing for what we had planned for Sunday.  When my wife got up, later (I always get up before she does.) she had to bring me back to reality and that today is Saturday/Sabbath.

She is hoping that my mix-up is not a portent of what is happening in my brain.  :(

I think it is funny and I am laughing at myself.  :)

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Gregory

  • Members
Posted

LOL Gregory, but that's what happens when you move to California!! :rollingsmile:

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Moderators
Posted

My wife is wondering if that is what is happening when you turn 75!   :)

 

Gregory

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...