Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Cliftpon Davis In the News Again


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

I hadn't seen him on anything since "Amen".... I don't care much for the newer TV programs — one can usually find me watching Andy, Opie, Goober, Aunt Bea and Gomer in the evenings.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Moderators
Posted

Same here, Pam.   In the "olden days" when those "good" TV shows were new, I was so busy with my career and with raising three children that I didn't see much TV.   But now I'm enjoying the reruns -- SO much better than all this shoot-em-up stuff they're making these days.   [Being retired provides a lot more time for TV!]

 

 

  • Like 1

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

  • Members
Posted

Clifton is on "Madam Secretary."

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...