Jump to content
ClubAdventist

How Is This Possible--GM


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Stan has stimulated my thinking.

One morning as I ate breakfast, I looked out upon the waters of the Pacific Ocean.

Two hours later I was looking out upon the waters of the Atlantic Ocean.

I did not fly in any kind of an aircraft.

I looked upon the actual waters and was neither looking at any kind of a photograph nor of a video representation.  I was there, physically and in person.

How was that possible?

 

 

 

 

 

Gregory

Posted

Oh...I think you were somewhere in Panama or something like that.

  • Moderators
Posted

Of course.  I lived at a place where the two were about 50 miles apart and an easy two hour journey.

 

Gregory

  • Administrators
Posted

Try Costa Rica. I have a friend who used to live there. She would vacation at either

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...