Jump to content
ClubAdventist

The Light Bulb Moment


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Chaim Yankel got his first job in the City and was trying his best to blend in with some of his eccentric colleagues. He came into work early one morning to find Jim hanging upside down from the ceiling.

“What are you doing?” Chaim Yankel asked.

"Shh," Jim said, "I'm a light bulb -- I'm acting crazy to get a few days off, as there is an out of town wedding I need to go to until Tuesday."

A minute later the boss walked by and asked Jim what he was doing.

"I'm a light bulb!" Jim exclaimed.

"You're going crazy," he said. "Take a few days off, and come back when you are less stressed."

With that, Jim jumped down and started walking out. Chaim Yankel started following him whereupon the boss asked where he was going.

Chaim Yankel replied, "I can't work in the dark.”

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...